Capture crystal clear audio with the DPA d:fine Broadcast headset microphone. This discreet head worn mic features one-size-fits-all wearability with an in-ear monitor already attached. You will love the built-in windscreen to keep plosives down while the mic is in use and the drop stopper that keeps moisture from ever reaching your capsule. The directional design excels at rejecting unwanted side and background noise, keeping your signal focused and clean. Get great sound and convenience with DPA's d:fine Broadcast headset microphone.
DPA d:fine Broadcast Dual-ear Headset Microphone
- Built-in Monitoring Convenience
- Crystal Clear Audio
- Completely adjustable for comfort and sound quality
Built-in Monitoring Convenience
This headset mic is designed specifically for convenience when you're working in a broadcast situation. Not only do you get great audio quality from the mic, but your headset has the necessary in-ear monitoring capabilities broadcasters rely on built right in. And it comes complete with a standard 1/8" connector for use with a variety of wireless in-ear units.
Crystal Clear Audio
The d:fine Broadcast's cardioid pattern rejects extraneous side and background noise that you want left out of your signal, this also creates a higher gain-to-feedback ratio. The high SPL levels are especially great for working in loud locations such as sporting and concert events where the voice tends to get louder in response to the surrounding noise floor. And since it comes with a wide range of connection adapters makes it possible to use the d:fine Broadcast headset mic with most of the professional wireless systems available plus 48 V phantom XLR connection.
Completely adjustable for comfort and sound quality
The d:fine Broadcast headset mic was ergonomically designed to fit any ear and head shape, and the mic can be mounted on either the right or left side of the head. The mic boom is adjustable so you can get the quality audio you need, easily. And with built-in cable management capabilities, it's convenient and comfortable.
DPA d:fine Broadcast Dual-ear Headset Microphone Features:
- Rejects side and background noise
- Crystal clear audio from unobtrusive micro capsule
- Dual-ear design for stability and full monitoring
- Universal fit for comfort and flexibility
- Wired or wireless operation
- Drop stopper design keeps moisture off of the capsule.
Quality and convenience for broadcast audio with DPA d:fine In-ear headset mic!
DPA d:fine 88 In-Ear Broadcast Headset Microphone (Beige) Tech Specs
- Compatibility Adapter Required for Wireless Connection
- Connector MicroDot
- Color Beige
- Polar Pattern Directional
- Microphone Type Condenser
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL 144dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio 66dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise 28dB (A weighted)
- Cable Length 4.3 ft.
- Weight 0.06 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number FID88F00-2-IE2-B
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.