This custom EchoTAP™ delay has a TAP Tempo echo and a Panel settable echo that the musician can switch between on the fly. The TAP Tempo can be set from 30ms to 3 seconds; the panel echo can be set from 50ms to 3 seconds. The TAP tempo and the Panel set echo have their own separate ECHO VOLUME controls. This is useful because many musicians use two different echoes and volumes during a single composition. The TONE control shapes the echoes from crystal clear replications to spacey echoes like the older tape echo units. The EchoTAP™ has two inputs and two outputs for use in stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, or mono in/mono out (all Inputs and outputs utilize True Bypass switching). As in all DLS™ units, we use the analog instrument signal and mix it with the echo signals (this leaves your instrument sound and tone as is).
DLS Effects EchoTAP Tap Tempo Delay Features
- True Bypass Switching!
- Two Echoes in One. (One TAP settable echo, one Panel settable echo, Both echoes are independently settable for up to 3 seconds long!)
- Both echoes can be switched between on the fly.
- Individual TAP echo volume, and Panel echo volume controls.
- Tone control for the echoes to achieve the multitude of delay sounds.
- Repeat control (Controls a single repeat to many repeats).
- Two inputs and Two outputs so the musician can use (Stereo in:Stereo out) or (Mono in:Stereo out), or (Mono in:Mono out).
- Analog instrument signal is maintained and mixed with the echoes.
- Extremely warm sounding and versatile.
- All steel enclosure, steel pots, and steel jacks.
- Powder coated enclosure (more durable than standard painting).
- 9vdc input, any polarity (Worry free if using your 9volt pedal board supply).
- 9vdc transformer included.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by engineers who are also musicians.
- Every effect is tested by an engineer/musician.
- Internal adjustment pots for Inputs and Output level
DLS Effects EchoTAP Tap Tempo Delay Controls
- Echo-1 Delay Time: 16 positions of most popular fixed delay settings from 50ms to 3 seconds.
- Echo-1 Volume: Volume of echoes while using Echo1.
- Tap Tempo: User settable tap tempo delay time from 30ms to 3 seconds. (Tap switch adjustable)
- Tap Volume: Volume of echoes while using Tap Tempo.
- Echo Repeats: Adjusts the number of echo repeats (counter-clockwise is least repeats, clockwise is most repeats)
- Echo Tone: Tone adjustment for the echoes only. (counter-clockwise the tone is the brightest, clockwise the tone is cut (low tone).
- Echo-1/Tap Tempo Footswitch: Switches between Echo1 fixed delay setting, or Tap Tempo delay mode.
- On/Off Footswitch: Switches between effect On (echoes) or effect Off (true bypass).
- Technology: Hi Quality Analog (HQA) electronics and 16bit digital electronics
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz, 256x oversample.
- Power: "+9vdc" Input for 9 to 13.8vdc, 90ma minimum, 2.1mm jack (DC adapter included)
- *Our internal circuit will accommodate any polarity
- of input jack.
- Enclosure: Solid heavy gauge steel 5.5”W x 4.9”D x 2.4"H, powder coat painted for durability!
- Controls: Steel switches, pots, and ¼” jacks
- Weight: 2½ lbs.
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.