The DigiTech Ventura Vibe gives you all the swaying, spinning vibrato and rotary sounds you could ever need in a pedalboard-friendly stompbox! Add all the trippy, oscillating, swirling vibe and rotary tones to your guitar sound with the DigiTech Ventura Vibe. Loaded up with all the rotary and vibe tones you could ever want, the Ventura Vibe can take you from a classic Hendrixesque Uni-Vibe tone to that legendary rotating Leslie speaker sound all the way to a more contemporary vibrato effect with its three onboard rotary/vibrato modes (Vintage, Modern & Rotary). Equipped with Speed, Depth and Mix controls, the Ventura Vibe allows you to tailor your sound to taste--from a subtle sway or spin to full on equilibrium-twisting vertigo. What's more? The Ventura Vibe also features a convenient footswitchable speed function that allows you to go from slow to fast in a flash without having to adjust the Speed knob. This versatile vibe also sports stacked Tone and Drive controls so that you can shape your high-end and dial in a dirty, warm tube-like drive.
Other premium features include true bypass circuitry for uncolored tone in bypass, true stereo ins and outs for routing flexibility, and high-voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality.
The DigiTech Ventura Vibe Rotary/Vibrato pedal is powered by a 9V DC power supply (sold separately), and comes complete with a die cut hook-and-loop pedalboard pad for stick and stay, semi-permanent pedalboard mounting. DigiTech's exclusive StompLock knob guard device is also included to maintain your finely-tuned settings by keeping your control knobs in place.
- Weight 1 lb.
- Dimensions 4.4 x 2.65 x 2 inches (LxWxH)
- Series Mod Effects
- Model Ventura Vibe
- Other Features Input: Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance: Effect on: >1 MΩ (stereo), >500 kΩ (mono); Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Output: Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output Impedance: Effect on: 1 kΩ; Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Controls: Speed, Rotary/Vibrato Type, Depth, Mix, Tone, Drive, Effect On/Off
- Switches: Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch; Effect Type Toggle Switch
- Power Requirements: 9 VDC external power supply (required)
- Power Consumption: 675 mW (< 75 mA @ 9 VDC)
- Current Draw: 75 mA (typical at 9 VDC)
- Power Supply Model: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Power Supply Output: 9 VDC 1.3 A
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.