Get the DiGiGrid S Cube Power-over-Ethernet interface, and you can connect and power four DiGiGrid devices for your audio network. One upstream port connects to your host computer or network switch, while four downstream ports are ready for DiGiGrid audio interfaces, headphone amplifiers, or any other Dante-equipped audio devices. We've helped design many network audio systems here at AudioBuy, and a common question is how to add multiple network devices away from the host computer or switch. Expanding your audio network is simple and convenient with the DiGiGrid S Cube PoE interface.
DiGiGrid S Cube PoE Interface Features
- Power-over-Ethernet interface for DiGiGrid and Dante-equipped devices
- 1 upstream port (non-PoE) connects to host computer or network switch
- 4 downstream ports (PoE) for connecting DiGiGrid interfaces and other Dante-equipped devices
- DiGiGrid network devices can be networked up to 246' apart and can be connected to multiple computers simultaneously
Extend your audio network with the DiGiGrid S Cube PoE interface.
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.