The elephant in the room never sounded so good. Meet D'Angelico's jumbo, the Madison (SD-600). Don't let its size fool you into thinking it's one dimensional: the Madison can play a quiet corner with hushed plucks or fill a hall with giant jangling. Flame maple back and sides meet a maple neck and Sitka spruce top to give the Madison its unique warmth. Like the rest of the D'Angelico acoustic family, the Madison features gold Grover Super Rotomatic tuners and the Fishman INK-4 onboard preamp, pick-up system and built-in tuner. The Madison is ready to be your big friendly giant.
D'Angelico SJ600 Madison Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Flame Maple back and sides
- Maple neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Fishman INK-4 Preamp
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Side Material: Flame Maple
- Back Material: Flame Maple
- Top Bracing: Scalloped X-Brace
- Rosette: Concentric rings -Black/Abalone
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pin: Brass
- Pick Guard: Tortoise (Black on Black Finish Models)
- Nut: Bone 45mm / 1 3/4"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C shape slim profile
- Truss rod: Double Action 400mm (wrench size)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Block Mother-of-Pearl
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatic Gold
- Preamp: Fishman INK-4
- Strings: D'addario EXP-16
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.