The Matched Pair of 4038 Studio Ribbon Microphones from Coles is designed for broadcasting and recording such sounds where a clear smooth wide range frequency response, absent of transient distortion and relatively high sensitivity is essential.
The frequency response of the 4038 is generally flat from 30 Hz to 15,000 kHz, and throughout this range the shape of the bi-directional (figure of eight) polar response is maintained substantially constant both in the horizontal and vertical planes. This gives a natural, smooth response to sound signal being picked up.
Coles 4038 Ribbon Microphones PAIR Features
- Ribbon Low mass damped ribbon to control transient response
- Polar Pattern Bi-directional
- Magnetic Characteristics By use of hum neutralizing wiring and magnetic shielding of the toroidal ribbon to line transformer 30 to 40 dB reduction is achieved in response to stray disturbing magnetic fields
- Frequency Response 30 Hz to 15,000 Hz
- Impedance 300 ohm
- Sensitivity -65 dB W.R.T. IV/Pa
- Distortion Less than 1% at 125 dB SPL
- Connection By means of 4069 3 pin jack plug. Pin 1 positive - Pin 2 negative - Pin 3 screen
- Housing Made of heavy gauge perforated brass backed by finely woven Monel mesh. Rotating hinge connection allows microphone to tilt through 90° and turned in any direction when either suspended or free standing
- Dimensions 7.25 x 3.25 x 2.4" (197 x 83 x 61 mm)
- Weight 2.4 lb (1.08 kg)
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.