The LS3 is a bi-directional line level selector. It can be used as a monitor selector, signal router, or as an alternate speaker selector. As a monitor source selector a computer workstation, CD, and DAT could be the three inputs feeding to the a power ampilfier or powered speakers for monitoring. As a signal router one audio input can be sent to three seperate places at the push of a button. As an alternate speaker selector the input would come from a mixer or level control and feed three seperate power amps or powered speakers, all speakers can be selected at the same time. The unit has passive switching and all inputs and outputs are balanced with stereo 1/4" jacks.Coleman Audio LS3 Features
- Three switchable Balanced Stereo Inputs to One Balanced Stereo Output
- One Balanced Stereo Input to Three switchable Balanced Stereo Outputs
- Passive Switching
- Dimensions: H 5 1/8" W 2 5/8" D 2 1/4"
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.