Celemony's Melodyne Assistant offers a cost-effective entry into the powerful world of pitch and time correction. With Melodyne Assistant, you can correct and manipulate the pitch and timing of monophonic tracks like vocals or bass guitar, and or rhythmic tracks such as individual drums or completes kits. Because of its intuitive design and logical layout that all of the Melodyne series has followed, editing audio with Melodyne Assistant is fast and easy to learn. Ask anyone at AudioBuy.com.au Australia, Melodyne Assistant is a great first pitch editing program.Celemony Melodyne Assistant Audio Pitch and Time Correction Software at a Glance
- Refreshingly intuitive user interface makes hands-on note tweaking simple
- Massive editing flexibility gives you total note adjustment freedom
One of the best things about Celemony's products is the sheer ease of use that they offer. There are a lot of us who don't like wading through list after list in the help menus or user manuals to figure out the basic operations of programs. Melodyne, in all of its variations, follows a simple layout and intuitive structure that allow many users the luxury of quickly figuring out most of its important functions. Because of the logical way you can grab the tail of a note and stretch it, or the body of the note and slide it up or down the piano roll-style layout, even if you are less inclined to figure things out by yourself, you will appreciate Melodyne Assistant's balance of power simplicity.Massive editing flexibility gives you total note adjustment freedom
Celemony's Melodyne Assistant is an incredibly powerful pitch and timing correction tool. Time compression and expansion, pitch correction, pitch modulation (like vibrato), drift between notes, and even the formant (the sonic quality like the difference between a man's and woman's voice) are all under your control. With notes represented by miniature wave forms, and the layout based on a piano roll, editing audio with Melodyne Assistant becomes as flexible as editing MIDI. You can even automatically quantize your audio to the beat or to the closest note, making the first pass of editing a snap. And because you can independently adjust the drift between notes and how much the quantization affects the notes, you can still preserve some of the essential nuances of the original performance by only applying mild corrections.Celemony Melodyne Assistant Audio Pitch and Time Correction Software Features
- Powerful adjustment tool that lets you polish audio tracks
- Automatic and manual timing and note length correction
- Automatic and manual pitch and pitch drift correction
- Formant and pitch modulation editing
- Easy to use, logical layout makes navigation ultra-simple
- Stand-alone mode or integration into DAWs using AAX, RTAS, VST, or AU format plugins
- Compatible with both Mac and PC operating systems
Get powerful audio tuning right in your DAW with Celemony's Melodyne Assistant!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.