A 20.2-megapixel DSLR featuring a full-frame sensor and compact design. Ideal for portrait photography and travel, offering tight control over depth of field and a large choice of wide-angle EF lenses.
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4.0 L IS USM offer a greater focal-length range and a more compact construction than other standard zooms, the EF 24-105mm f/4 IS USM is the ideal lens for the professional travel photographer.
CANON EOS 6D Digital Camera Body (WG) Full Frame 20.2MP DSLR kit + 24-105mm Lens Highlights
- Full-frame 20.2-megapixel sensor
- Tough, lightweight construction
- Max ISO 25,600 (expandable to ISO 102,400)
- 11-point AF sensitive down to -3EV
- GPS* records your location
- Wi-Fi** file transfer and remote control
- Full-HD video
- L-series optics
- Lightweight 4.3x zoom
- Constant maximum f/4 aperture throughout zoom range
- Three-stop Image Stabilizer
- Super UD and aspheric lens elements
- Fast autofocus
- Super Spectra coatings
- Circular aperture provides pleasing background blur
CANON EOS 6D Digital Camera Body (WG) Full Frame 20.2MP DSLR kit + 24-105mm Lens - In The Box
- EOS 6D (WG) Body
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- Lens Hood (EW-83H)
- Front Lens Cap (E-77U)
- Raer Lens Cap
- Soft Case (LP1219)
- Battery Pack LP-E6
- Battery Charger LC-E6
- USB Interface Cable IFC-200U
- Stereo AV Cable AVC-DC400ST
- Wide Neck Strap EW-EOS 6D
- EOS Digital Solution Disk & Software Instruction Manual CD
|Type||Digital AF/AE single-lens reflex camera|
|Recording Media||SD card, SDHC card, SDXC memory card |
* Compatible with Ultra High-Speed (UHS-I) memory cards.
|Image Format||35.8mm x 23.9mm (Full-Frame)|
|Compatible Lenses||Canon EF lenses (except EF-S and EF-M lenses)|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF mount|
|Pixels||Effective: Approx. 20.2 megapixels|
|Pixel Unit||6.55 ?m square|
|Total Pixels||Approx. 20.6 megapixels|
|Aspect Ratio||3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)|
|Color Filter System||RGB primary color filters|
|Low Pass Filter||Fixed position in front of the CMOS sensor|
|Dust Deletion Feature||Self Cleaning Sensor Unit |
Removes dust adhering to the low-pass filter.
Self-cleaning executed automatically (taking 2 sec.) when power is turned on or off. Manual execution also possible
(2)Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent
The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the provided software to automatically erase the dust spots.
(3) Manual cleaning of sensor
|Recording Format||Complies with Design rule for Camera File system 2.0 and EXIF 2.30|
|Image Format||Still: JPEG, RAW (14-bit, Canon original), RAW+JPEG|
|Coverage||Vertical/Horizontal approx. 97%|
|Magnification||Approx. 0.71x / 33.3¢X|
|Eye Point||Approx. 21mm (At -1m-1 from the eyepiece lens center)|
|Dioptric Adjustment Correction||-3.0 to +1.0m-1 (diopter)|
|Focusing Screen||Eg-A II provided. Interchangeable with Eg-D and Eg-S. Incompatible with Eg-A.|
|Mirror||Quick-return half mirror (transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60)|
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.