Bring the legendary tone of Bogner to your pedalboard with the Bogner Wessex Overdrive pedal. Reinhold Bogner is well-known for the amazing tone one can conjure from his amplifiers, and the Wessex brings those great overdrive tones to your pedalboard. The Rupert Neve designed transformer gives this pedal a lush, smooth tone with amazing touch sensitivity and impeccable sound quality. Tweak the level and gain controls for everything from clean boost to a smooth, moderate overdrive. The 2-band EQ lets you boost or cut your treble and bass to perfection. And an Enhance/Neutral switch flips the gain structure of the Wessex from old-school vintage overdrive to rich modern sounds. AudioBuy.com.au Australia knows that great-sounding guitar tone is important to you, and we're confident that the Bogner Wessex overdrive can do the job!
Bogner Wessex Overdrive Pedal Features
- Bogner-designed overdrive pedal utilizing a Rupert Neve transformer
- Clean boost to mild overdrive
- Enhance/Neutral switch sets the gain pattern from a vintage to a higher gain modern overdrive
- 2-band EQ lets you dial in your ideal tone
- 100% analog circuit path delivers excellent touch response
Pump up your guitar tone with the Bogner Wessex Overdrive Pedal!
Bogner Wessex Overdrive Tech Specs
- Pedal Type Overdrive
- Inputs 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs 1 x 1/4"
- Manufacturer Part Number WESSEX
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.