Give your sound a shot in the arm with the Bogner Burnley distortion pedal. Reinhold Bogner, legendary amp designer, is known for creating some of the best-sounding amp-based distortion tones in rock history, and the Burnley brings those great distortion tones to your pedalboard. Using a Rupert Neve designed transformer, this pedal delivers lush, smooth tone with amazing touch sensitivity and impeccable sound quality. Burnley can conjure everything from mild distortion to British-flavored, high-gain mayhem. And a Fat/Tight switch lets you choose either a tighter metal feel or looser rock feel for your distortion. AudioBuy.com.au Australia knows that great-sounding guitar tone is important to you, and we're confident that the Bogner Burnley distortion can do the job!
Bogner Burnley Distortion Pedal Features
- Bogner-designed distortion pedal utilizing a Rupert Neve transformer
- Mild distortion to high-gain mayhem
- Fat/Tight switch gives you a tighter metal feel or looser rock feel
- Tone control lets you dial in your ideal sound
- 100% analog circuit path delivers excellent touch response
Take your guitar tone over the edge with the Bogner Burnley Distortion Pedal!
Bogner Burnley Distortion Tech Specs
- Pedal Type Distortion
- Inputs 1 x Instrument
- Outputs 1 x 1/4"
- Manufacturer Part Number BURNLEY
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.