The Black Cat Super Fuzz is a modern recreation of the original Univox Super Fuzz pedal that was made in Japan by Shin-ei in the seventies. The Super Fuzz, in its various iterations, has developed a cult following over the years and is now more popular than ever. Part of its distinct sound is derived from its two-stage octave doubling circuit – beneath the massive torrent of fuzz is a hint of upper octave; not quite as prominent as an Octavia, but definitely noticeable. The Black Cat Super Fuzz has been used by the Beastie Boys and J. Mascis.
Black Cat Pedals Super Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal Features
- Durable powder-coat “Holographic Sparkle” finish
- Rare NOS Germanium Diodes
- Cool Black glass epoxy PCB with yellow silkscreen
- Metal film resistors and audio grade capacitors
- 3PDT true-bypass switch and Switchcraft jacks
- Uses 2.1 mm Boss style power jack, or internal 9V battery
- Hand-wired, boutique quality, made in USA
- Based on original Univox Super Fuzz design
- Balance and Expander controls, just like original
- Two-position switch for signature Super Fuzz tones
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.