This is the mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equaliser having the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids.
A transformer coupled input, with two selectable impedances makes the 1073MP work well with a variety of microphones.
There is also a line input feature for adding depth to 2-bus mixes and a DI input for all passive and active instruments.
As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MP maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 19" 1U chassis.
- Line level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084.
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power push-buttons.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for.
- Regulated linear power supply will run up to four channels.
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.