The Audio-Technica M2R is an additional wireless receiver for the M2 in-ear wireless system. Using the M2 system, you and other musicians onstage can control the volume and mix of two separate receivers using the M2R stereo body-pack receiver, ensuring that you hear yourself accurately. Plus, the Audio-Technica M2R wireless in-ear bodypack receiver lets you hear yourself clearly at lower volumes, saving your eardrums, and providing the quality of monitoring you need to perform you best. Whether you need a backup, or just another bodypack for your M2 wireless system, expect great sound through your Audio-Technica M2R wireless in-ear receiver!Audio-Technica M2R Wireless Bodypack Receiver at a Glance
- Personal Mix Control
- Operates on Band L
Receiver for the M2M Wireless System
A part of Audio-Technica's M2 Wireless system, you'll enjoy Personal Mix control so you can dial in two independent signals on your M2R receiver. This way, you can dial in the right sound and blend you need to give your best performances.
Operates on Band M
Audio-Technica's M2 Wireless System comes in two varieties - Band M and Band L. This is the additional receiver for Band L, offering 100 user-selectable UHF frequencies between 575.000 to 608.000MHz. You can use any number of M2R Stereo Receivers on the same frequency with up to 10 complete M2 systems on stage simultaneously
- Operates on Band L - 575.000 to 608.000MHz
- High-fidelity sound
- 100 selectable UHF channels
- Up to 10 simultaneous systems per frequency band
- Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono
- Personal Mix Control
- LED indicators provide easy-to-read level monitoring
- XLR loop output (true pass-through)
- Adjustable squelch eliminates annoying static
- Pilot tone protects against RF interference
- Limiter (defeatable)
- Portable system is quick to load and set up
- Reduces on-stage audio clutter
- Auxiliary input
The Audio-Technica M2R is an additional receiver for your M2 wireless in-ear system!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.