The AMT Z1W - Shure is a special version of the AMT Z1 flute microphone designed to work with any Shure belt pack transmitter/wireless system such as the ULXS14 and the ULXP14. The Z1 flute microphone comes wired directly with a 4-pin connector to connect directly to any Shure wireless belt pack.
The Z1 is the perfect choice from soft to louder playing applications. It can be used for featured soloist or for miking a section of flutes. It provides excellent gain before feedback and includes a special low-mass flute clamp.
Requires phantom power.
Applied Microphone Technology AMT Z1W Flute Microphone Features
- AMT Z1W Microphone
- 4 pin connector for Shure Transmitters
- Soft carrying AMT pouch for microphone
Applied Microphone Technology AMT Z1W Flute Microphone Specifications
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -65dB+ 4dB
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Phantom Power: 12 to 52 vDC or 9 volt battery
- Max input SPL: 139 dB
- Dimension: 2" Flex Arm
- Cable: 10'
- Weight (Mic only): 22 grams
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.