Combining a set of 32 pristine digital converters with a matched set of jaw-dropping preamps, the Antelope Audio Orion 32 + MP32 Bundle packages a dream recording rig any engineer here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia would be proud to own. This expandable system is more than powerful enough for studio work, yet it's so portable that you studio could easily be mobile. Advanced software control and onboard mixing make setting up both the Orion 32 interface and the MP32 preamp easy, flexible, and totally recallable. If you need quality and serious channel count, then the Antelope Audio Orion 32 + MP32 Bundle is for you!Antelope Audio Orion 32 + MP32 Bundle at a Glance
- Orion 32 acts as the perfect interface for your recording rig
- MP32 gives you the full set of pro quality preamps you need
Whether it's a bare-bones location recording rig or a complex multimedia production house, an Antelope Audio Orion 32 is the perfect centerpiece for your recording rig. In addition to 32 channels of analog I/O on DB-25 connectors (perfect for connecting your MP32), the Orion 32 includes MADI, ADAT, and S/PDIF digital I/O. What's more, it features a special kind of USB connectivity Antelope developed that can deliver 32 channels of pristine 192kHz I/O. And thanks to its flexible control software, signal routing is both extremely flexible and easy.MP32 gives you the full set of pro quality preamps you need
Packing 32 console-grade mic/line pres into only two rack spaces, Antelope Audio's MP32 lets you do full tracking sessions and sizable live shows with exemplary sonic clarity, transparency, and dynamics, courtesy of Antelope's superior analog circuit design. The MP32 features phantom power on all channels, and the inputs are on convenient combi connectors - four of them also functioning as hi-Z instrument inputs to accommodate your DIs. Integrated software remote control gives you quick setups and comprehensive tweakability of all parameters.Antelope Audio Orion 32 + MP32 Bundle Features
- A complete 32-channel recording system for your Mac or PC computer
- Orion 32 + MP32 work hand in hand to provide you with superior sound quality
- The entire system connects via USB for simple and reliable connectivity
- A compact 32-channel AD/DA converter and audio interface that's perfect for your studio, mobile rig, or full-scale media production house
- Clocking controlled by Antelope's renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) with M10 Atomic input and oven-controlled crystal oscillator
- User-friendly onboard routing and zero-latency mixing control application available for both Windows and Mac OS X
- Conveys up to 32 channels of 192kHz digital audio to and from your computer via a custom USB chip
- Delivers up to 32 channels of up to 96kHz digital audio via fiber-optic MADI I/O connections
- Core Audio compliance provides up to 24 channels of recording to your iPad (requires Apple Camera Connection Kit)
- MADI daisy chaining lets you combine two Orion 32s for 64-channel systems
- All analog connections are simplified thanks to 8 x standard 25-pin D-sub connectors
- 4 x ADAT optical connections provide you with an additional 16 channels of digital I/O
- 2 x channels of S/PDIF digital I/O for additional outboard gear
- 4 x word clock outputs and 1 x word clock input give you handy master clock distribution
- 5 x presets add fast and easy recall of your favorite setups
- 1U chassis takes up minimal space in your equipment rack
- 15W power consumption generates virtually no heat
- 32 studio-quality microphone preamplifiers packed into just 2U of rack space
- Independently assignable phantom power available on each microphone preamplifier
- Channels 1-4 also function as hi-Z inputs, accommodating guitars, basses, and other instruments
- Inputs on convenient XLR combo connectors and 32 channel outs on four DB-25 connectors
- USB full-speed interface for software control panel available on Windows and Mac OS X
Get the full 32-channel recording system you need with the Antelope Audio Orion 32 + MP32 Bundle!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.