The SVT-3PRO is a lightweight bass head with many of the same features of the SVT-4PRO. Both models are loaded with three 12AX7 tubes in the preamp stage with the SVT-3PRO adding another 12AX7 and a 12AU7 for additional drive. The SVT-3PRO's Frequency control allows you to select the center frequency for the Midrange control, giving you a choice of five distinct "voices" for the Midrange. The center frequencies are 220Hz, 450Hz, 800Hz, 1.6kHz and 3kHz. And if that's not enough, you can use the 9-Band Graphic EQ to custom tailor your sound even more. Or use the EQ to set up a footswitchable "second channel" for your show-stopping bass solo.Ampeg SVT-3PRO Features
- Tube Drive Control
- 1/4" and Neutrik Speakon Outputs
- Input Peak LED
- Input Pad and Bright Switch
- Mute Switch and Tuner Out
- RMS Power Output (8 Ohms): 275-Watts
- RMS Power Output (4 Ohms): 450-Watts
- Preamp: Tubes (3 x 12AX7)
- Driver Tubes: 1 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7
- Power Amp: Solid-State
- Tone Controls: 3-Band
- Mid Tone Control: 5-Position
- Graphic EQ: Yes, 9-Band
- Ultra Low/High Boosts: Yes
- Balanced Line Out: Yes, Pre/Post with Ground Lift and Level
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
- Weight: 26 Pounds
Ampeg SVT-3PRO - Classic Tone in a rackmountable package!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.