The Allen and Heath Qu-SB is an ultra-compact digital mixer and interface designed for iPad control, freeing you to mix from anywhere in the venue and providing a smart, portable solution for bands, AV and installations.
See how the Qu-SB fits serious power into a small package in this video from A&H:
The companion Qu-Pad app is a beautifully elegant and intuitive mixing interface, giving easy access to the full wealth of Qu features and setup options. On top of its 18 on-board inputs and 14 outputs, Qu-SB can be expanded up to 32 mono inputs and 24 outputs by connecting to one of Allen & Heath's remote audio racks over a single CAT5 cable.
Couple this with the Qu-You personal monitoring app for Android and iOS, plus the ME-1 personal mixers, and the Qu-SB is a fantastic choice for bands looking for the same great monitor sound wherever they play.
- 16 local Mono Mic/Line Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- 1 Stereo Input (TRS)
- 12 local Mix Outputs (XLR)
- 1 Stereo Output (TRS)
- Expandable up to 38 input, 24 out using dSNAKE AudioRack
- Up to 11 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 7 stereo)
- 4 Stereo Groups (switchable to Mix mode)
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 dedicated FX Sends / Returns
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- AES Digital Out
- 32X32 USB Audio Interface
- Qu-Drive Multitrack Recording / Playback direct to USB device
- dSNAKETM Remote Audio Port
- Qu-Pad fully-featured iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- Qu-Control app for simple wireless control
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor, delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor, delay on all Outputs
- iLive FX Library
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid feedback elimination and room acoustics
- Automatic Mic Mixer
- Channel Ducker
- DAW MIDI Control
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- 19# Rack Mountable with optional rack ears
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.