- Condenser Vocal Mic for Onstage Use
- XLR With 24-Carat Gold Plated Pins
- 24-Carat Gold Plated Transducer Case
- Spring Steel Wire-Mesh Grill
- Shock Mount
The C5 Vocal Stage Condenser Microphone from AKG is a professional on-stage condenser vocal microphone. It is designed to help your voice cut through louder mixes for live performances. Its cardioid polar pattern helps to ensure maximum gain before feedback and has been optimized for use with in-ear monitor systems. The C5 also is equipped with a gold plated transducer case that makes the transducer more resistant to corrosion and humidity.
- Condenser vocal microphone for on-stage use
- XLR connector module with 24-carat gold plated pins
- 24-carat gold plated transducer case for optimal conductivity and resistance to corrosion and humidity
- Spring steel wire-mesh grill for ruggedness including reliable control of pops and wind noise
- Shock mount included
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.