Akai Professional's Timbre Wolf is a powerful and versatile four-voice polyphonic synthesizer. With the power to configure voicing as four mono voices, four-voice unison, or as a four-voice polysynth, you'll have the flexibility to build rich synth parts the way you want. With lots of sonic control and a 32-step sequencer for each voice, AudioBuy.com.au Australia's electronic musicians and synth heads are excited about the creative paths the flexible Timbre Wolf lets you wander. Whether you're looking for a new member of your synth pack or searching for your sonic alpha dog, the Timbre Wolf from Akai Professional is a great choice.Akai Professional Timbre Wolf Analog Synth at a Glance
- Versatile voicing opens your creative vault
- Flexible I/O for building the synth rig of your dreams
- Awesome analog distortion effects with the Howl knob
The mono/poly/unison switch on the Timbre Wolf is what really opens up your creativity. Set to Mono mode, the Timbre Wolf lets you run each of the voices as its own 32-step step sequencer with an easy one-button trigger for fill variations. In Poly mode, each of the four voices is cycled through with each key press. Unison mode is just that, all four voices trigger all at once producing lush tones with tons of depth. A simple auto tune button gives you one-touch voice calibration and you can record your parts live right into the machine.Flexible I/O for building the synth rig of your dreams
The Timbre Wolf is not just a one-synth wolfpack! With gate trigger I/O, 5-pin and USB MIDI capabilities, as well as individual channel outputs, the Timbre Wolf is great as a central sound-generating synth or a controller for a vast synth setup.Awesome analog distortion effects with the Howl knob
Once you've got a pounding groove going, it's hard to resist putting some hair on it with distortion. The Timbre Wolf's Howl control lets you dial in analog distortion to taste. You can use it to add a subtle sense of body and bite to your sound, or crank it for full-on hardstyle overdrive.Akai Professional Timbre Wolf Features
- 4-voice analog synthesizer with 32-step sequencer for each voice
- Use as four mono synths, four-voice polyphonic, or four-voice unison
- Incredible creative options with a 32-step sequencer for each voice
- 25-key Akai Pro keybed
- Gate trigger I/O lets you add sounds from external sources
- One button auto tune calibrates all 4 voices at once
- Record function lets you record as you play
Add some flexibility and power to your synth rig with Akai's Timbre Wolf!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.