Max for Live opens the door to untold possibilities for Ableton Live. If you've ever wished you could create your own original Live instruments or processors, without learning how to program, then you have to check out Max for Live. By teaming with Cycling '74, Ableton now offers an integrated version of the diverse and comprehensive Max tool kit. Design, create, and put into action your very own synths and effects — right inside Live! Through Max for Live's remarkably simple environment, you can visually assemble frequency controls, gain stages, filters, and more. And because the music never stops, you get constant feedback while you work. Once you start building your own devices with Max for Live, music creation will never be the same!
The list of amazing features and tools that come with Max for Live is a little overwhelming, but there are some impressive highlights you should check out. Max for Live gives you three completely unique elements you can use in your creations: Step Sequencer, Buffer Shuffler, and Loop Shifter. Each of these is great for instrument development, letting you assemble crazy effects. To give you a solid understanding of plug-in development, Cycling '74 also includes over 40 of their Pluggo effects and instruments that have been rebuilt in Max for Live. What's more, you also get a complete series of step-by-step tutorials. Plus, you get access to a community of adventurous effects and instrument developers to share your ideas with, so you're never on your own. Go ahead and express yourself with Max for Live.
Ableton Max for Live Effects and Instrument Development Plug-in Features at a Glance
- Codeveloped by Ableton and Cycling '74
- A specialized version of Max that runs inside of Live
- Build your own audio effects, MIDI effects, and instruments
- Intuitive environment with powerful and comprehensive building blocks you can easily assemble
- Provides objects to access any hardware controllers that are connected to Live
- Includes instrument elements such as Step Sequencer, Buffer Shuffler, and Loop Shifter
- Comes with over 40 Max devices that are ready to use in Live
- Devices keep playing in Live, while they are being edited in Max
- Flexible user-interface design: the UI can look like Live or completely different
- Supports video synthesis and animation via Jitter objects
- Includes step-by-step tutorials for learning to program with Max for Live
Unlock the deep potential of Ableton Live, with Max for Live!
Ableton Max for Live (Download) Tech Specs
- Software Type Plug-in Development Tool
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Expansion
- Download/Boxed Download
- Format AU, VST (Only with Ableton Live)
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Mac, 2GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements - PC Multi-core Processor, 2GB RAM
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.5
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Manufacturer Part Number 84112
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.